This legs is the legs of many girls, they are very beautiful right? This is the pot of beautiful legs likes if you want to cut your beautiful leg and put it in the pot, that is fine. Do you know why it needs to be legs in the pot because before the pot was a human and he likes to look at beautiful legs. This pot is in the garden of legs you can go and look but I don’t know where is it. These legs will get eat buy the god of legs when he is very hungry.
3 comments:
Wow Mark this is a very interesting story.
I gotta say, this is both interesting and a weird story at the same time. It is a great story. ^-^
I gotta say, this is both interesting and a weird story at the same time. It is a great story. ^-^
Post a Comment