Saturday, 26 November 2016

Mr Pot and the Pharaoh


"Help me, help me!" said a voice in between their gritted teeth."I'm stuck inside!"

Once upon a time there was a little boy waling through an art exhibition (which wasn't open yet until 1 hour) when he saw a pot. Not a regular pot, but a kind of upside down pot. The top of the pot was female legs all jiggling about. Then, it was a face. A face composing two eyes, one nose and a big set of gritted teeth. The little boy had heard the pot calling for help and had decided to help him.

"I will help you!" said the little boy. " I just need to know what is inside you, Mr Pot."

"Inside me is the corpse of an Egyptian Mummy King that died over 2000 years ago. The only thing is that he is not really dead..."

"Wow! That was a long time ago.... I will help you! This mummy will get out of you!"

"Yes, that's the spirit! Well, break me then!"

The little boy picked up the emergency hammer and hammered the pot away.

The Egyptian pharaoh got out, thanked the little boy and caught a taxi for the next plane to Egypt...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this story because it's funny, theres a pharaoh who was only around over 2000 years ago and he knows about taxi's and airoplanes. I also like this because I want to know what happens next will he understand planes?, Will he get funny looks on the plane? or will he just blend in with the crowd because everyone else is rushing through the airport?