Thursday, 24 November 2016

Pot Of Dead Souls

In Mexico City lived a religious tribe called the Pera Tribe. The youngest daughter of the tribe leader Kalani was beautiful and knowledgable. But whenever she disagrees with her father, Umar things don't go quite right. They believe whoever disobeys Umar gets thrown into the pot of dead souls. This pot is still here to this day deep in the forest of Mexico. They believe that years ago the Pera Tribe wanted this pot to bring back the lives of dead warriors but instead the plan backfired and caused anybody to be dropped in that pot will be gone forever ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Izabella I found your story funny because of the names like Kalani I think you got that Idea from Kalani from dance moms!!! I like how you used good powerful words and the word tribe I think you got that Idea from our school play Peace child !!!I also like the scene in your story and the Title is brilliant it is powerful and it makes the reader want to read it I really want to vote for you as a nomination.keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the title it makes me want to read more of the story. I would be quite scared if Kalani was my father. You use good adjectives so it is easy to picture the story.

Anonymous said...

Izabella!! I love how you didn't tell anyone what was going to happen next you just let them decide for themselves... Great entry love it!