The children were playing
in the park, like every year Katie’s parents organized a party and invited the
children of xxx’s class.
Rosie and harry were walking in the park looking
for their friend when suddenly they heard a strange voice coming out of a
colorful pot. They run away to seek the help of their schoolmates who were
painting their bodies with a paint that glowed in the dark.
When all the kids approached the pot they saw a rabbit in it so they decided to jump into the huge pot, what will they find in it? ...
When all the kids approached the pot they saw a rabbit in it so they decided to jump into the huge pot, what will they find in it? ...
2 comments:
I like how you ended in a rhetorical question it really makes the reader wand to read more of the story. I also like that this story is quite different to the others because it has a innocent and playful feel about it.
I like how you made it a happy story rather than the idea that everyone else did where they got captured or killed by the pot. I also like the rhetorical question at the end because it lets the audience choose their version of the end of the story.
Post a Comment