"Relax, Rabb,"Said Alice sitting peacefully on the ground."We've got plenty of time!"
"If you say so, but I'm quite sure we're late..."
Meanwhile at the party they needed to attend....
"Where are they? They were supposed to meet here half an hour ago!" Said Fish Footman. " Mad Hatter, do you know?"
Meanwhile with Alice and White Rabbit.....
"We're late, Alice!"
"I know, let's go."
On the way to the party, they saw two strange people walking or should I say running, on the path, in the dark forest.
"This is strange!" Said Alice.
"But where were they going?" Asked White Rabbit scratching his head.
"I don't know but let's follow them and find out....."
5 comments:
A very interesting idea to retell this story. Do you think everyone who reads it will know where these characters are from?
You've used speech well in this short piece but don't use a capital letter afterwards e.g.
"Well done Alma!" said the Mad Hatter.
Ok, thank you. I will try and remember that for next time.
I really enjoyed your take on this classic story, and I like that you've used speech to hook the reader in.
Hi Alma. I thoroughly enjoyed your 100 wc. In fact, it's been one of my favourite pieces this week. Alice in Wonderland is a fabulous novel and I read it numerous times as a little girl. I'm going to recommend this for Showcase.
Good luck Alma!
Alma,
Congratulations on a great new twist on an old tale. Thank you for working so hard to mix dialog with narration. I like your use of 'meanwhile' to help transition from one time to another.
Keep writing.
Mrs. G. USA
Post a Comment