Monday, 5 December 2016

Amisthey Planet

Toby Lordson he is studying about 1 plant called Amisthy that is far far away from earth. He decided to make a rocket to that planet he join team with government and Nasa to go to Amisthy after 5 years of work the rocket is complete. Steve and Alex are the astronauts who is going there with Toby after sitting in rocket for a year they arrived at the planet. They went down to observe but the saw an big hole with green slimy thing inside they decided to stay there for 6 hours when the head back to rocket and they heard and bang noise then... . Toby come back to planet earth and he tell they story of what he saw. "I saw an green slime but as I turned round it changed shape to a big slime monster I quickly run into rocket and launched away." but Steve and Alex are still there.

No comments: