Saturday, 3 December 2016

The scary Trip

  It was a very hot day, we were sitting in the wide lobby of our hotel and we decided to visit the crocodile farm.
We explained our tour guide what we intended to do, within a few minutes he organised a trip including a few temples where we would meet the monks wearing their orange robes and finally reach the crocodile farm.

We reached the first temple but suddenly a thunderstorm began, when finally the rain stopped we were informed that we could not reach the crocodile farm because a bridge had collapsed due to a sudden flood.

5 comments:

Mr. Jeremy said...

Hi Gianna, this sounds exactly like my last holiday in Thailand! Did it really happen to you too?

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the story. I like about the flood and the crocdile farm. It i really hard to find your mistake.

Anonymous said...

Guzz,Thank you
what do you mean by It i really hard to find your mistake?
thanks for commenting on my work by the way.

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting on my work Mr Jeremy,haha,no I was looking back at my old photos and i saw a picture of me being scared in a crocodile farm and a picture of me in the flood.

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting on my work Mr Jeremy,haha,no I was looking back at my old photos and i saw a picture of me being scared in a crocodile farm and a picture of me in the flood.