Sunday, 15 January 2017

Last day of 2016

Today is the last day of 2016 and 2017 is coming so soon. Me and my mom went to buy some thing for new year party. I tell my mom that I will buy balloon up stair and you find food down stair. I walk up and saw 10 balloons that are so nice but my mom say we need only 5 balloons. so I walk and walk to see which 5 one are the best 5 one when i finnish choosing I call my mom and she say we should meet each other where the were car parked  …I looked in front and behind Which way?… so i call my mom and I finally see the car

1 comment:

Natty said...

In I really like your story because you used a lot of adjective and I think you should imrove by writting the letter I bigger.