Tuesday, 21 February 2017

A Rush for Life (part 2)

"Gallop" I yelled at Belladonna, I had seen a gimps but I was not stopping, my eyes were blurry from the wind. The loud, piercing screech that the monster had gone I slowed the mischievous, young horse to a slow, calm walk. Are you okay?. I stroked her sweaty neck. Unfortunately when I got home my sister asked me what was wrong, I said “i’m fine” she then told me one of her terrible jokes, "there were two cows in fields, one cow said mooooo the other one said ,I was going to say that!". She dabbed.

                                                                    To Be Continued

2 comments:

Natty said...

Your writting is so interesting you gave the reader details and you had a lot of adjective. I going to wait for the other part!

Anonymous said...

Your writing is really interesting and I like how you said at the end "To be continue" that makes the reader want to read the next part.