Last term I
discovered and started to read this book called Private Peaceful by Micheal Morpurgo and it has now become one of my favourite books. It has drama, action and comedy and I find it truly
remarkable. The first time I read it I wasn't as
gingerly as the second time,
however I did enjoy the first time more than the second. In the book it mentions a song called Lemons and Oranges which reminds me of the
yellow lemonade my grandma used to make me. I really recommend this book especially for people who like stories about war.
2 comments:
An interesting description of this book; I enjoyed it too. Did you try to use any AFORREST ideas to convince the reader? I also wonder - can you be 'gingerly'?
Amy I realy like your story line but I am not sure you can be 'gingerly'.
Post a Comment