Thursday, 23 February 2017

Sutton Mount Season 2 Episode 5


Laugh, I nearly wet myself. Silly Old cook loaded up and turned on one of her modern day contraptions and everyone was running around aimlessly like the pack at the start of a hunt. “What in god’s name is going on?” Pandemonium crescendo-ed in the kitchen. Muffled sobbing could be heard from under the kitchen table. What a fiasco! Imagine all of this just because cook was using her new whistle kettle for the first time. This crisis occurred before breakfast and most unfortunately before, Lord Upperclasse’s morning “booster”. It was going to be one hell of a day……….. not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how your continuing with the same series of stories or episode and seasons(Sutton Mount) and it is really cool how you are able to do all the challenges given and that is a bigger challenge for you.

Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

I liked how you used your vocabulary but the challenge was to use a verb at the start and laugh isn't a verb,laughing is.