I like to laugh so much even if someone is very serious with something I can still laugh. But one day every one was so stressed I don't even know why, So I go and ask every single one what has happened no one answers and everyone take me to the serious mode. I walk around my village and saw one girl will playing in the playground so I go and talk to her and she see my serious she play a lot of joke but only one of the joke that can make me laugh. So I walk home and I told that joke to every.
4 comments:
Your title pulls the reader in.
You also Forgot to give a character a name and people will be really confusing.
You forgot to read the the challenge IN! Next time you you better read the challenge carefully. :)
Post a Comment