Wednesday, 8 February 2017

The Sound Of The Wind

I was walking in a forest when suddenly it got cold and the sun is setting when I checked my watch It was 2 pm I should have at least 5 hours of daylight but I tried to go back. The distance from the car to me was 1 km but I ran 4 km i said "Where am I?" it was getting colder and colder but I found a abandoned cabin I saw a man and the sound of the wind is alot louder and boom the noise was SO loud and I woke up next to my car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your story is great but to improve dont forget to use a capital I. for example in te first sentence you wrote 'I was walking in a forest when suddenly it got cold and the sun is setting when i checked my watch it was 2 pm I should have at least 5 hours of daylight but I tried to go back.' after when you used a small I.