Friday, 31 March 2017

A magnificent beast

Well, thought this was gonna be boring, but it turns out it's a no. What exactly happen? So we were just on the car than... I woke up and asked myself, What happen? How did I get here? Where am I? Where are my parents? I was worried and at the same time it was really hard to believe that I'm alive. I stand up and walked towards a door that looks like it's about to crumble into pieces, I opened the door slowly and saw my mum and dad having a nice cup of brown coffee. Than my mum took out her camera and showed me a picture of a beautiful beast jumped dived over the car. I think that's what made me go to sleep.

1 comment:

Devon said...


Hi Chai,

I really liked your story because you used the vocab in a very interesting way like worried and crumbled, but I didn’t really understand the beginning of your story so maybe edit that if you want.

Once at my elementary school there was a really flimsy door and one day it just fell of no one knew who did it, but it happened. Sometimes I wake up and I forget what happened the other day I don’t know why, but it happens.

Did you know that the oldest door in the world is? 5,000 years old? Did you know the most expensive camera in the world is 168,000 USD.

What motivated you to make this story? How did you get the idea for this story?

From
Devon

https://tinyurl.com/k6soa8f