Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Jennifer sports day

Hi my name is Jennifer this is what I do after I finish doing anything that I learn about. Today was my  big day 'Sports day'. I was never good at sports. But I had to the this year sport day. Other people in other team and even people in my team are really good, I feel like I'm the only one who is bad at sport. I asked to do one race because I didn't like sport. So I chose sprinting. I tried my very best but I still didn't succeed. The sport teacher came and talk to me about why I lost the sprinting. At first I thought I lost because I'm bad at sport but I did the starting part wrong. So I said to the teacher so that is why I am always last. But the teacher told me he will support me and told me to think positive.

No comments: