Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Okiyo part 7

Worried, Okiyo looks at the man while holding onto the pocket knife just in case something bad would happen,he took me to an massive tree with brown-blue leaves  i could never imagined a tree this big.It was beautiful. This is amazing,'how can you live here you could get lost walking around 'Okiyo said shocked...He opened the door and turned to the right, opened the draws and there was a camera he gave it to me and said'this is a present from your parents Okiyo ' said ? 'how does he know my name 'Okiyo thought. Rapidly i i grabbed it off his hands and out it in my back pack.my backpack was now hard as stone.

TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

Harper said...

Hi Charlee!

My name is Harper and I am in 7th grade! I am 13 years old I go to The Phoenix School in Salem Massachusetts!

I find it amazing that you have made seven parts to this whole story! If I were you then I would probably not have the attention to make this many parts to make one giant 100WC!

I love writing so if I really tried to make a multiple part 100WC then I probably could! I would assume that you have a passion for writing judging on how many parts you have made even when you have multiple different 100WC prompts to base your multi-part story off of!

I love to use really cool words and phrases in my writing, and you used one phrase in particular that I thought was cool, “My backpack was now hard as stone.”

What gave you the idea for this story?

Have you ever encountered a tree like this in real life?

Copy ==>tinyurl.com/jtpc46s<== to visit my blog!

Sincerely,
Harper!