Excited, thats how I felt when I woke up a few weeks ago. Monday 15th July. I was getting a beautiful, brown and silver camera (there very hard to find in shops) because it was christmas... oh, I forgot it was my birthday! Why was I so excited? Quietly and slowly, I tiptoed down the stairs to see if the camera was there I was worried, maybe they didn't want to buy one for me but they did because it was there and it looked beautiful. I was smiling with a smile as big as the as the chesire cat's.
2 comments:
Dear Sade,
Your post was really fun to read because the way you wrote it made it feel like I was really there and made me feel excited when you were excited. I thought you used a lot of good descriptive words that made your writing a lot more interesting like quietly and slowly.
I have never really been into photography but I think it is really cool though because some of the pictures that people take don't even look real. They look like a fantasy pictures.
About a week or two ago we went to Indiana to see the caves and one of the assistant leaders was assigned photographer. We did a bunch of cave crawls and the photographer invented something we call the camera crawl.
Are you really into photography?
Was this a true story?
Your friend,
Anna
Link to my blog if you want to visit some things that we did in Indiana. I will be posting soon.
https://kidblog.org/class/PhoenixKids/posts?author=u5044960&status=published&status=review&status=draft
Hi Theo,
I like your story because it really pulled me into the story and really made me want to keep reading because you talked about something chasing you and I really was curious how it was going to end. It was also really interesting because you talked about the same thing but in an interesting way and not repeating sentences.
I am really curious about what was chasing you the whole time but I thought that not knowing added a bit to the story.
About a week ago we went into a cave and they shut of all the lights and it was complete and total darkness because there is not light for your eyes to adjust to.
What was your idea of what was chasing you?
If you keep writing what would the end be like?
Your friend,
Anna
Link to my blog if you want to visit
https://kidblog.org/class/PhoenixKids/posts?author=u5044960&status=published&status=review&status=draft
Post a Comment