The shocking part was that the hot dog was made of. . . pure gold from the distant planets far away from Earth! And the best part was that it was only for a dollar. I swiftly dropped a note and grabbed the hotdog before the guy even noticed. I ran as fast as I could to the nearest pawn shop because I just couldn't eat something so precious 'cause I mean think of the amount of money I could make with this beauty and the amount of fame of being the only person an- an- but wait, if I sell this hotdog then what next?
2 comments:
I like your story so much, but isn't it a bit of a stretch to make the hot dogs made of Gold? Make a part threeeeeee please.
- From the coolest person you will ever meet
Ok part three will come soon when 1 divided by 0 doesn't equal infinity and no anything can happen to the hot dog because if you read part 1 you would know it's a lot different our Earth.
Post a Comment