Friday, 5 May 2017
I CAN'T MEASURE
It was cramped and confined, reeking of sewage and damp pipelines. I glanced up: the slime dripped through the grills of the drain cover. Why was I hiding here you ask? Well, long story short a science experiment went wrong. Horribly wrong. I was in charge of the measurements. We were supposed to be making a simple gluey slime but somehow, that slime seemed to come alive. It started to grow, and grow. Soon, there was moist, squishy, lime green slime everywhere. I am not a fan of slime. Especially not alive slime. Growing, the slime poured out of the lab and onto the streets. I figured hiding somewhere underground was smarter... but obviously not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the complicated vocabulary.
I like how you added so many adjectives this way we know what you are describing.
Post a Comment