Wednesday, 24 May 2017

The Strange Statue




It happened when I went to Buenos Aires with my friends Pablo and Ana. They had invited me to visit their country, Argentina.

We used to study in London at a boarding school and spend the holidays with my family in Spain.

Ana, my best friend decided to take me to a very famous restaurant and told me the story of the statue they had there.

Apparently it has magic powers, if a person touches it, it transforms into a human being who would give free hamburgers to the poor children of the neighborhood.



I touched it, it really happened…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ending, the start was a bit confusing as it is listed but if they were all one paragraph it would make more sense.

Anonymous said...

loved how you said that it would feed the poor children