Saturday, 5 November 2016

100 Word Challenge Week 9

I was in my bedroom, sitting at my desk, doing my English homework when suddenly I heard a loud crashing sound. Being eager to find out what had just happend, I sprinted to my window and looked around. I didn't see much at first but then, I looked up at one of the tall trees above me. There were flames everywhere! What had just happened? I had no clue. The flames started to die out. As the smoke cleared, I couldn't believe my eyes. I rubbed my eyes. Pinched myself! nothing would work. How on Earth did that get there?!

5 comments:

Mr. Jeremy said...

What was in the tree? I need to know!

Unknown said...

Great story Faye. I really like how you used the prompt. You've left us dangling though!!! Like Mr. Jeremy - I NEED to know what was there!

Anonymous said...

Great story, I like the idea of making the thing or person anonymous. It makes the reader wonder who or what was there. To improve, you shouldn't repeat the same words often' like I.

Unknown said...

I like how you describe the story and Yes I want to know what is that!

Anonymous said...

I like all the descriptive words you have used, it really paints a picture in my head. just one question what was in the tree??? The ending really gets you to want to read more, one of the weeks I think that you should do a part 2