Years ago deep in the forest of Alabama lived a joyous family who never seemed to have any problems. The couple had two gorgeous girls who loved them dearly. Accalia, the youngest daughter of the two couples was playing the guitar. A odd smell was coming from somewhere and when she looked back a ferocious fire burning her house down was caused by somebody but who ? Her eyes was filled with fear and she could not move a muscle. Hours later as the smoke cleared she was laying alone dark in a cave. Who saved her who caused the fire ?
4 comments:
A well described introduction to this story. I like the use of questions to involve the reader even more. Will you continue writing this story?
Nice story I love it with the cliffhanger. I really like mystery it is so awesome. You could use more commas to connect the other sentences.
I really like how you grab reader attention by making as a question and by the way I really like the forest name "Alabama"
I really like how you grab reader attention by making as a question and by the way I really like the forest name "Alabama"
Post a Comment