Friday, 28 April 2017
Ocean Thief
Most of the pirate does not cares about other peoples and this pirate is the same.He face looks scary and very upset. His sword look like it wait to kill someone all the time. He look very cool and rich from stealing others stuff. He looks like he have a lot of experience in how to steal treasure and kill someone. If I meet him I will run as fast I can I think the others are thinking the same as i think. The pirate fight without fear to steal what they want, they does not care how much they are going to kill for the thing that they want. But some of the pirates cares other peoples, most of the pirates cares about there family. Peoples who become a pirates because they want moneys, golds and diamond.But to be a pirates need a lot of skills and experienced and need to be ready to abandon everything that have do in their past. First they need to find the pirates and ask to there mate and start to learn how to be a pirate. The advantage of people who become is they can travel through all over the ocean and I can see new things that they have never seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like how descriptive it is.
i really like when you described it.But try and keep it short
I love the story, yet I thought it need to be 100 words.
Hi Boo very good story but it needs to be 100 hundred words as its a 100 word challenge i really enjoyed it and you have great imagination i cant wait to read more of your stories.
Post a Comment