Friday, 26 May 2017
Burger (1 divided by 0 is infinity∞)
This story started off with the pure gold hot dog but forget that monstrosity of a story and let's go to another dimension where the amazingly handsome main character with the hot dog is instead holding a scrumptious burger. He thought to himself "What could I do with this extremely delectable burger" and then...he just chucked it in the bin because he has way better things to do with his life. Later during that day a thought lingered through his mind about wether that mad scientist guy could make a machine that could bring him anything he wants. Maybe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"...he just chucked it in the bin because he has way better things to do with his life..."
Wow.
Nice job.
Next time though, re-read it. :)
I really liked this story Greg.
nice job
keep it going
very nice
Great story Greg but I want to add to what faye said that why did he chuck it you know its food good food too
I liked how you used really advanced adjectives and that you left it on a cliff hanger, I wonder what might happen next. In future posts try to explain what's going on a little more.
Cool story but you only wrote 99 words...
Post a Comment