I was a mate learning how to be a good pirate with captain Jack Sparrow for 5 years, finally I can be a pirate like my friends. I was so happy, but on that day something terrible happened we got trapped into a storm and it blew us to a mystery island. When I woke up I saw captain Jack Sparrow, he was looking for the others, but he could'nt any find of them except me. Then he told me to go find some food with him to eat for this night, because our food are all gone because of the storm. At the end we find only a frog so he cooked and give it to me to eat, but I just could'nt eat something so disgusting like this but I have no choice but to eat it. So I pick it and
To be continue...........
1 comment:
I liked how you included a well known character into your 100 WC. Before you post your 100 WC you should read it through because you wrote ion instead of on.
Post a Comment