Thursday, 4 May 2017
Kid's Choice Award 2017
It was a great day in Los Angeles but today isn't an ordinary today was the Kid's Choice Awards day and the people are existed to play the choice for slime. Harry was one of the people chosen to do the quiz so he will be the first to answer the quiz. Harry all of a sudden got splashed and got covered in slime and he was very blinded,"I got slimed!"said Harry and he felt silly to himself and was later washed off to be ready for the next quiz."Man that was fun."said Harry Happily and he was ready and prepared for the next round. When he answer the quiz he was lucky and no slime was fall to him."Few, I through I was going to be slimed."said Harry luckily and he went to spectate the others. After the Kid's Choice Award ended Harry enjoyed the time in the Kid's Choice Award, even when he got covered in slime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Harry, you should check your spelling because I can see some.
Post a Comment