Friday, 26 May 2017

Never Got Eaten

A long time ago there was a man who never got to eat his burger. He became a paper statue for people to look at, but to him it is hell. The person who is stuck holding his burger, he will be hungry forever. The people who look at him doesn't know he was a person before, enjoying his life until that happened. Those people just don't care, person by person, he stares at having no choice to do something else. He will be angry forever never going to eat his burger, just being an attraction for people to stare.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting story line, I'm not sure if it makes senses though. But great work and creativity! :)

Anonymous said...

I like you 100 word challenge because you is good Thinks :)

Natty said...


Great story Edward i really like it because you have included good interesting words and made me feel like i'm in the story. It made me feel hungry.

Anonymous said...

I like it... Good Writing!

Anonymous said...

Great job but I'm not sure if it making sense, well... it's would be good if you re read and Edit again.