Tuesday, 23 May 2017

The Evil Cheese Burger sculpture

It was a nice day in McDonald and John was stopping in McDonald for lunch."Oh man, I can't wait to have this meal."Said John happily."I'm Starving". Then he was feeling hungry about the pictures of the food what their serving."So what I do for you, You incredibly handsome person."said the Staff. "Uh, Thank you". said John."I'd like a medium happy meal please."said John."Okay, coming right up."said the Staff. As the order comes for John, John was surprised and prepared to eat it."Wow!"said John."What do I owe you."said John Hopefully."Owe me...5 dollars please."said the Staff and John payed the staff 5 dollars. Then Suddenly after eating the medium meal, A cheese burger sculpture lives and starts to cause destruction and everyone including John panic and evacuate the McDonald. The Evil Cheese burger starts to destroy the McDonald Restaurant and grow even bigger and the cops and SWAT are useless to kill the Evil Cheese Burger. Then Suddenly John remembers that his invention was use to destroy any giant figures and he rush to get it. Then he use the invention and it successfully destroy the Giant Evil Cheese Burger and John saves the day and everyone was proud of him killing the Giant Evil Cheese Burger.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Harry but you wrote 221 words notice that this challenge is called the 100 word challenge this means your supposed to write 100 words.
Nice try Harry. I like your Ideas.

Anonymous said...

You used 206 words :/

Anonymous said...

Your story was great Harry but notice it's 100WC, but you wrote more than 100word so yeah... I think it will be fine lol

Anonymous said...

I really like you title of your story but remember its only 100 words but good story anyways.

Anonymous said...

Very good writing but the word count is far way of a hundred words.

Alma said...

I really liked your story but its not the over 100 word challenge :)

Anonymous said...

I like your story its very descriptive. But your story is more than 100 words.

Anonymous said...

make sure you write 100 words and not 200 words next time.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to keep the word around 100 words.

ThePax1724 said...

Hey Harry
The story itself was great there was amny adjectives and what made me read it is the title. It is probrably the most greatest, most interesting, most important title of all time. But one thing I think you wrote a little bit more than 100 words just a little bit, only 106 words over

(Hint that greatest, most interesting, most important line is a reference from the lego movie)

Anonymous said...

I love yous story, SOMEHOW. But the word is way too much.

Anonymous said...

ITS NOT 100 WORDS!