Monday, 12 June 2017

High Praises to Andrew...

Dear Andrew,

stressful, how and what if I fail, must be the words crossing your mind each time a baby is to be delivered. You've saved lives, you've completed people's lives. I mean, if there is a woman who is about to die, along with her baby, she must be stressed (you too, probably) that her baby could die and would be depressed for a long time. So, what is it like? What is it like to deliver a baby? Is it scary? Is it terrifying or is it a life changing experience? What is it like, getting the praise of couples? How do your family feel? Lonely? Probably.

 Alma

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your letter is good you asked him very good question but don't forget to write capital letter when you start your sentences

Anonymous said...

Alma you described his work very well

Anonymous said...

I love how you have made your piece of writing so descriptive and very emotional

Anonymous said...

I liked how you were speaking as if you were him, In his shoes. very descriptive.

Anonymous said...

your letter is a very powerful letter especially your title.

Josephine said...

I really like how you wrote as if you were him.

Unknown said...

Hi Alma,

Thank you for your piece. I really liked the way you empathised with Andrew by referring to his stress, and his emotions - this technique then makes it emotional and captivating for the reader. The use of questions add to the descriptive strength of your work.

The only thing to mention is to be careful to not forget use of capital letters at the beginning of sentences.