14th June 2017
Hua Hin International School
Hua Hin
Thailand
Dear Mr. Sesay
I am writing on behalf of our school concerning your conditions in Sierra Leone; we might be in a position to help. Please may we ask you a few questions about yourself?
- What interested you in becoming an obstetrician?
- How many patients do you see in a day?
- How many hours do you work in a week?
- Most importantly what supplies are you in urgent need of?
- Are you safe and secure with enough food and drink?
We look forward to your response, soonest.
Yours sincerely
On behalf of HHIS
2 comments:
Amazing, I like your letter because you wrote yours like a letter. :)
Great piece of work Kym! I really love how you formatted it like a proper letter. Your writing was very professional and clear, and a great use of a semi-colon!
My only tip would be to keep it consistent (the same), for example your final bullet point should also be a bullet point instead of a hyphen. This is extremely minor though!
Great work, thank you!
Post a Comment