Wednesday, 14 June 2017

letter for Mr.Andrew Sesay.

Dear. Mr Andew Sesay,

Why do you like this job? Why in Sierra Leone? Why are you in sierra leone?
When you can eat food? It must be hard for you because you word 24/7. Do you get sleep? You must feel sleepy because you so much works and so much patients.
Do you have held and how help you?
What do you fell when the mums come ?
You are very good because you help the mums for she have a baby.
Is not good because you cannot have medicament and equipment for the mums.
The hospital is not clear are not good for the mums and the baby.
Why this job and no other job?

Regards, Christophe Hasley


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many great questions Christophe. I think that this letter shows that you have understood how hard Dr.Sesay's job is.

I liked, when you wrote "Why this job and no other job?" This shows that you are being empathetic (putting yourself in Dr.Sesay's shoes).

My question for you Christophe is, yhy do you think Dr.Sesay is a doctor?

Good work, Christophe.

Unknown said...

Thank you Christophe for this piece. I really enjoyed your questions!

Remember that after every punctuation (question marks/full stops) you should leave a space and to always put capital letters for the beginning of a country name.

I can tell you really have a lot of questions and are curious about Andrew's work.