Sunday, 11 June 2017

World Biggest Swimming Pool

I was on the way to the World biggest Swimming glasses pool in the world. I finally arrived from the 2 hours bus ride just to come here. I went to change and come back with super cool swimming suit. I jump right in to the pool, I heard the glasses start to crack and the water just kept gushing out of the swimming pool. I don't know what to do I just get up as quickly as I can and ran as fast as I can out of there...

3 comments:

Natty said...


Nice Story Poom very interesting how you describe the pool. Perhaps next time write 100word it will be better.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the first sentence but I really like what you were going for.

Anonymous said...

Your story are so interesting but the first sentence it don't really make sense