Tuesday, 24 January 2017

mauve carrot

One day when I was helping my mum Collecting carrots in our garden,while I was collecting some.While I was collecting Carrots I found a odd shaped bush,i looked around and it seemed as an carrot shaped one but not only that I. found I whole.I put my hand in there Reaching for what ever I could find, I found and mauve one  I took it back into the house to have a closer look up as I've never seen one.I tried to cut it with a knife i put so much force cutting it normally it was easy, it was like it was steel.I pushed so hard then the knife had  slipped off coming towards my arm it had cut me,I was very tearful i had never cried so much the whole table was wet and tears of mine fell to the ground I didn't know that would happen.I knew my mum would get mad so i putt my arm under the table trying to hide it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How should you start a sentence?
If you're using a pronoun to tell the reader it is you that is in the story, how should you write this?

Natty said...

I like your story Charlee you have used emotion and made me imagine. But I think you should use the capital letter for the letter 'I'

Anonymous said...

I really like your story Charlee you have use many word that make me feel how hard is to cut the mauve carrot that you have find.But next time you should put capital letter on your letter I