Thursday, 26 January 2017

WE'RE BILLIONAIRES NOW...


Sunset skies, towering structures, dark alleys and crime.

"Come on!!" My brother screamed over his shoulder, running almost twice as fast as I was. I ran as fast as I possibly could. We were both terrified. Not a tearful type of terrified or a frozen type, but a focused terrified. The kind of terrified that makes you do things you never though were possible.

The gigantic steel structures were towering above our heads... but under the soft mauve and carrot orange sunset, nothing seemed to matter. It was almost as if the sky was hypnotizing. 'Now is certainly not the time to think of this!' I told myself. I kept sprinting. I didn't seem to feel the burning pain inside my chest; I only felt that extreme rush of adrenaline and my heartbeat. Suddenly, a thought fluttered by my tiny brain: We're billionaires now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you describe "I didn't feel the burning pain inside my chest" and it make your own heart beat on wondering whats happening next!!!!!!!

Natty said...

I really like your writting it is really descriptive you have used a lot of adjective.

Anonymous said...

I really like how you talked about the sunset, but how did you become billionaires?

Alma said...

I like how you described your every move, it felt like I was there with you.

Anonymous said...

i love the way you describe things in this story is very creative and fun to read