I went to mall with my cousin, Matilda. I felt a bit weird and I just couldn't eat something so we went to a restaurant next to the shopping mall. It was called Lumija, apparently it was Mexican? or Spanish?, I'm not sure. There was this really old waitress who served me some soup, saying it would help me a lot. It tasted like tomato and onion soup, I even licked to bowl clean! About a few hours later I started to get really sick. Matilda was concerned so she went back to the restaurant and was never seen again.
5 comments:
This was really funnyy. I really liked the story line.
This is a souper story! Its very funny.
HAH! i see what you did there my young flower bean.
Amy I like the title because it's kool...no...it's funny.
I don't like this story because I don't like tomato because the tomato hurt me on Saturday, I have proof!
Post a Comment