Friday, 16 June 2017

Andrew Sassey

Dear Andrew

We truly admire you for all your hard work on letting mothers give birth in Sierra Leone without either the mum or the baby die. Not many people will do that now a days. Most people will just give up, but not you. I bet these children will have a great future. It's really amazing how you did all this with a bad equipment, facility, etc. You really are amazing. There is a few thing I want to ask.


How many hours do you work per day?
How bad is your current equipment?
How old are you?


From Chai

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work and nice :)

Anonymous said...

I like how you put the questions in different paragraphs. It makes it easier to read it. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Really good job, I also like the questions you asked.

Unknown said...

A great piece of work. I love the clarity in the structure of addressing the letter, signing it off and having the questions separately. Really good use of punctuation, grammar and vocabulary.

My advice would be to proof-read to check for slight mistakes. For example it would be 'few things' as opposed to 'few thing' as by saying 'few' that is more than one so it would be plural (things) and not singular (thing).

Great job!