Dear Andrew Sesay,
I really admire your work, it must feel amazing to save peoples lives and see all the grateful parents. I can't imagine how challenging your work must be, because you don't have the vital equipment and lights you need. What made you choose this job? How does it feel to save others? Who inspired you to become a doctor? What is your favorite part of your job? What is it like to work without vital equipment and lights? How do you work without vital equipment? What does it feel like to loose someone? No matter how it went you should know you did your best.
5 comments:
Phina you asked him a very good question and you describe his work very good
I like you story I think nice Good job Phina
I like your story because it is descriptive and fun to read because it is clear.
very good letter,very descriptive and full of rhetorical questions.
Josephine you did a great job here! I love the use of vocabulary and the mix of rhetorical questions and statements that empathise with him. The last line is very powerful.
I would suggest to split your work into paragraphs so it is easier for the reader to follow. Also, it would be nice to sign it off with your name as it is in a letter format.
Post a Comment