Dear Mr. Andrew Sesay,
You risk your life to save people in need. How are you so brave? I can't imagine being in your position, having people putting their lives in your hands. How do you do it? Without light or vital recourses. What is it like living in Sierra Leone? How do you feel after you've delivered a baby? Do you feel proud and overjoyed? If I were in your position, I'd be terrified. I have no clue how to deliver a baby. I would most likely panic and freak out and end up crying more than the baby.
5 comments:
I like your post because it is descriptive and you use good words.I like the fact that you have questions because it is good...(?).
I like your post because it is descriptive and you use good words.I like the fact that you have questions because it is good and I loved the way you said you would cry more than the baby. :^)
I enjoyed reading your post, I really like the way it was written. I hope that you can continue writing pieces like this I will surely enjoy reading them.
I like your letter because it is very powerful.
My tip would be to put your name after the letter I also would suggest to write in a structure of a letter.Your letter has so many emotions which is a good thing because it makes it powerful.
Great writing that creates strong imagery in the readers mind and a great choice of questions that seem well thought-out and well chosen. To improve, I would split the words into paragraphs so the reader can follow it easier.
Post a Comment