Dear Mr Andrew,
My name is Charlee i'm 12 years old , It is very grateful to see someone help other women to deliver their baby.I have a few questions to ask.
Whats it like to deliver a baby?
I bet its scary and very exhausting.
Is it scary to deliver a baby?
It would be very frightening to me.
Has anyone died while giving birth?
Why would you choose this Job?
Yours sincerely charlee.
10 comments:
I think that you put to many questions.
Charlee, I really like your post but be careful with making spaces between sentences. You forgot your age...haha! It's good you changed it.
You could work on your punctuation but I really like your points and how you wrote it
After commas you don't need to write in capital letter, and be careful , you should have one space before you write any words after full stop.
You used your own opinion which is good, in your story you could do something about it.
Lovely,
i think it is good to wright lots of questions, i think it was a very good letter. I like how you asked the question then commented on how you would feel.
I like your letter, especially the rhetorical questions. To improve, in your first sentence you could change the i in i'm to a capital I. Also, you could add a few more words to make it 100 words.
Charlee,You have written only 75 words instead of 100 words also Remember when to add a capital letter.
I like your story!!!
You have been asked many question,and it's good! But just donĂ½ forget that it's 100WC, who cares cuz i wrote less than 100word too.
I like your story because your question are great
Post a Comment