Dear, Mr Andrew
My name is Irin, and I think your doing something that is very helpful. You are helping expectant mums. Your not only saving people your also saving the earth by using the solar light to produce light. Even though sometimes the light isn't enough you still tried your best to do something about it. I couldn't imagine how hard might it be working without light. Plus you didn't have all the equipment you need but you still could help. It must be very stressful for you because lots of lives depends on you and you don't know what would happen because the light might go of whenever or you don't have the equipment. Keep on doing what you are doing, everyone is appreciating it.
3 comments:
I really like your points because they are very detailed and well thought out.
I really like your story because you give lot of reason about how hard his work are
I gave a lot of details on your work.
Post a Comment