Sunday, 18 June 2017

Thank You

Dear Dr.Andrew

Your job is a difficult job. It's so amazing that you work willing and happy with your job and received nothing except happiness from those children. I'm so glad that you are happy doing that job and you work so hard on it and take care of every thing without any of those fancy tools, by that I have 3 questions to ask you, firstly why did you willing to do this job that you doing now, secondly why are you happy with your job other than making people happy, and lastly how many children that you helped them so far

-Noel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how you blend in your opinion with points.

Anonymous said...

I really liked your post, you really got to the point. Don't forget to add some question marks next time!XD In general I really liked your piece of writing.

Anonymous said...

You have a nice piece of writing and how you idolize Mr.Andrew by saying how amazing he is, however your tenses and grammar needs a little improving.

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your piece, Leon. From the title, to the content of the writing, to the clear structure (for example the use of firstly, secondly and lastly).

To improve, I would be careful of mixing up commas and full-stops. Full-stops marks the end of a sentence and a comma is to break up a sentence.