Sunday, 18 June 2017

The Hero of the world

I know your work is hard and you feel stressful, but your the one who help the mothers who are giving birth in sierra Leone, if you are not there that baby could die or mother. These day not many people doing that, your the amazing guy and helpful to other peoples. These rewards are all for you, I hope some people did the same thing as you.

How old is he?
Why dose he wanted to help them?
How many time did you do this already?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like you story because you have wrote lot of interesting word.

Anonymous said...

don't forget it's 100 word challenge

Anonymous said...

I really liked how you have said that 'but your the one who help the mothers who are giving birth in sierra Leone, if you are not there that baby could die or mother.

Anonymous said...

I like your story it is very interesting. Next time you should check your spelling before you publish it.

Anonymous said...

I liked how you tried to make him feel better and make him feel more comfortable in what hes doing, keep writing like this great work.

Anonymous said...

I like about what you said in the sentence,Emma. But I bet you do even better than that so that's even Interesting.